Canada PR for Indians is a professional, reliable and cost-effective marketing agency with over 25 years of experience. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with low cost campaigns and direct marketing tactics to help our clients benefit from the advantages of their market share, with the goal of improving their brand performance in target markets.
If you’re an Indian citizen and you’re thinking about settling in Canada, you’ve possibly heard of the approximately Canadian everlasting resident reputation. Permanent resident reputation, or PR, is a well-in-demand form of immigration reputation in Canada, specially via means of the ones in India. This is due to the fact that an everlasting resident reputation offers you quite a few criminal rights and skills in Canada.
Describe Express entrance.
Express Entry is one of the maximum widely recognized immigration pathways. There are 3 kinds of Express Entry Programs. They are as follows:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
Program for Federally Skilled Workers
There is a program for skilled workers that can offer you an immediate job, but not one until you finish school. This program is called the Federal Skilled Worker Program and it works by matching Canadians who apply for permanent residency or citizenship with employers who want foreign workers with specific skills.
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program is a joint initiative of the Government of Canada and its provincial and territorial counterparts. The program is designed to attract highly skilled foreign workers who want to immigrate to Canada.
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) provides permanent residence to candidates who meet all eligibility requirements and pass a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) in two of three official languages: English or French. The CLBs are valid for two years and are administered by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- The FSWP can be used by employers to recruit foreign workers with advanced qualifications, who will add value to the economy.
- The FSWP is open to skilled workers from other countries who have temporary work experience in one of these fields:
- Science, technology, engineering or mathematics – including health professions (e.g., medicine, including nursing)
- Business administration or management – including nonprofit organisations or public administration
- Arts, culture or sports activities
Federal Skilled Trades Program
The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FST) is a way for employers, as well as Canadian citizens and permanent residents to find skilled workers in Canada. It allows them to sponsor individuals who want to work and live in Canada, offering them an opportunity to obtain a federal skilled trade credential in one of ten categories including carpenter, electrician, millwright, plumber and welder.
Canadian Experience Class
The Canadian Experience Class, or CEC, was established by the Canadian government in 2002 to recognize the contributions of immigrants. The class consists of immigrants who have lived in Canada for at least 15 years and have either been granted a permanent resident status or hold a work permit on day 1 of the new calendar year.
The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is only available in certain provinces.
The provinces which might be a part of the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) are :
- British Columbia
- Nova Scotia
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- New Brunswick
- Northwest Territories
- Prince Edward Island
Are you in search of the Best Visa Agents in Bangalore? Ask us if you need help. We are a team of successful professionals who are passionate about providing visa assistance, especially to foreign nationals. We have assisted several clients from different countries and have helped them secure their visas through our safe and reliable agency services.