Hot Water Commercial Pressure Washers are high-pressure cleaning machines that use hot water to clean surfaces and remove dirt, grime, and other stubborn stains. They are typically used in commercial and industrial settings, such as construction sites, factories, and warehouses. The hot water used in these pressure washers is heated by either an on-board diesel or gas-fired burner, or an external heat exchanger. This allows the water to reach temperatures of up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit, which can help to loosen and dissolve tough stains, grease, oil, and other contaminants.
Hot water pressure washers are generally more powerful and efficient than cold water pressure washers, and can handle tougher cleaning tasks. They can also be more effective at removing bacteria and germs, making them ideal for use in food processing plants, hospitals, and other facilities where sanitation is a priority.
Some of the features that are common in commercial hot water pressure washers include:
- High-pressure pumps and motors
- Heating coils or burners
- high-pressure hoses and nozzles
- Detergent injection systems
- Large water tanks
- wheels and handles for easy transport
Commercial hot water pressure washers are available in a range of models, with different flow rates, PSI (pounds per square inch) ratings, and heating capabilities. These machines can be purchased or leased, and also can be customized to fit specific cleaning needs or applications.
Mistakes to Avoid when Operating Hot Water Pressure Washer
Here are some common mistakes to avoid when operating a hot water pressure washer:
- Not using the correct nozzle: Using the wrong nozzle can lead to damage to the surface being cleaned, or even injury to the operator. Always check the nozzle chart for the recommended nozzle for the task at hand.
- Not adjusting the pressure properly: The pressure should be adjusted based on the surface being cleaned and the level of dirt and grime. A too-high pressure can cause damage to the surface, while a too-low pressure will not effectively clean the surface.
- Not checking the chemical injection system: If the pressure washer is equipped with a chemical injection system, make sure it is properly calibrated and filled with the correct cleaning solution.
- Not wearing the proper safety gear: Always wear appropriate safety gear, such as eye protection, gloves, and protective clothing, when operating a pressure washer.
- Not properly maintaining the equipment: Regular maintenance of the pressure washer, such as cleaning the filters and checking for leaks, is important to ensure it runs properly and safely.
Not read instructions properly before use, always read the instructions of your particular machine and make sure you understand how it works, what attachments it needs and what hazards you should be aware of before you use it
Tips for Maintaining Your Hot Water Pressure Washer
Here are five tips for maintaining your Hot Water Pressure Washer:
- Check and change the oil regularly: Oil acts as a lubricant for the engine, and regular changes can help to prolong the life of the engine and prevent damage. Refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for the recommended oil type and frequency of changes.
- Keep the air filter clean: A dirty air filter can restrict air flow to the engine, which can lead to reduced performance and increased fuel consumption. Check the air filter regularly and clean or replace it as needed.
- Check and replace the spark plug: A worn or fouled spark plug can cause the engine to misfire or not start at all. Refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for the recommended spark plug type and replacement schedule.
- Keep the fuel clean: Dirty or old fuel can clog the carburetor and cause the engine to run poorly or not start at all. Use fresh, high-quality fuel and keep the fuel tank clean.
- Store your pressure cleaner in a dry place: Exposure to damp or moist environment can cause rusting and other corrosion. Try to store it in a dry place and cover it if you have to leave it outside for a longer period of time.
Hot Water Pressure Washers by Jetwave Group
Jetwave Group is an Australian company that specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of high-pressure water cleaning equipment, including hot water pressure washers. These types of pressure washers use hot water, rather than cold water, to clean surfaces and remove dirt and grime. The hot water helps to loosen and dissolve tough stains and also helps to kill bacteria and germs. Jetwave Group offers a range of hot water pressure washer models for various commercial and industrial applications, such as cleaning heavy machinery, vehicles, and buildings. They also offer various accessories and attachments to enhance the cleaning performance of their hot water pressure washers.